Go fast, stay fat. The Suzi Q throws a wrench in the narrative of slow, plodding fat bikes.
Available in both carbon and alloy models, the Suzi Q’s narrow Q-factor is more efficient and comfortable than traditional fat bikes. Compact chainstays and an extended reach make for a stable and balanced ride that still feels agile, perfect for everything from local singletrack loops to fat bike racing.
* The Suzi Q Carbon models are compatible with 27.5 Fat and 29+ wheels.
- Frame: SMOOTHWALL™ Carbon. Press Fit BB. Internal Cable Routing. Dropper Post Compatible.
- Sizes: S - M - L - XL
- Fork: SMOOTHWALL™ Carbon C13 Fat Fork
- Headset: FSA Orbit NO.57E
- Stem: Rocky Mountain 35 CNC
- Handlebar: Race Face Next R 780mm
- Grips: Rocky Mountain Lock On XC
- Brakes: Shimano XTR Ice Tec
- Shifters: Shimano XTR
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR
- Cranks & Chainrings: Race Face Turbine Cinch Narrow Q 28T
- Bottom Bracket: Race Face BB107
- Cassette: Shimano XT 11-46T
- Chain: KMC X11 EcoProtect Anti Rust
- Front Hub: Rocky Mountain Sealed 150 x 15mm
- Rear Hub: DT Swiss 350 177mm
- Spokes: WTB 1.8-1.6
- Rims: Sun Mulefüt 65 - Tubeless Ready - Tape / Valves Incl
- Tires: Maxxis FBF EXO Tubeless Ready 27.5 x 3.8 / Maxxis FBR EXO Tubeless Ready 27.5 x 3.8
- Seatpost: Rocky Mountain Carbon SL 30.9mm
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Race