Everyone else flocks to warm rock, relishing the T-shirt weather in the sun, but you’re busy chasing early-season snow and ice. Our Down Sweater’s featherweight, superbly compressible warmth is for you. The 100% polyester ripstop shell on this down jacket does more than look sharp; it’s snow-shedding and windproof.
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power Traceable Down (goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Contoured fit and narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels accommodate for movement and maintain loft to reduce drafts
- Center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon® zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- 346 g (12.2 oz)
Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)