Patagonia Women’s Sliding Rock Dress
This soft, lightweight jersey dress is a welcome travel companion: It’s stretchy, wicks sweat and has Polygiene® permanent odor control—in case there’s no time or inclination for laundering. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
The high neckline on this dress protects your chest from the sun; an interior shelf bra provides support. The back is bikini-inspired with crisscrossing triple straps; a single layer cowl at the low back creates a draped detail. Drop tail hem hits above the knee; 2″ side seam slits allow for movement.
- Made of 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex with wicking properties and Polygiene® permanent odor control
- A higher neckline protects the chest from sun exposure
- An interior shelf bra provides support
- Triple straps are elastic and crisscross in back for added style and support
- Single-layer cowl on lower back creates a modern drape
- Finished with a 2″ slit on the side seams for additional movement; slight scoop at hem
- 221 g (7.8 oz)
- 5-oz (prints: 5.2-oz) 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey with a wicking finish and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing