Patagonia Women’s Jackson Glacier Parka
Technical and sleek, the clean-lined polyester shell of our Jackson Glacier Parka is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with 700-fill 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) kept in place with unique, stitchless, glued baffles that increase water repellency. Since all seams are bonded, there is no on-seam down leakage. The waterproof two-way front zip parks in a cozy neck zipper garage. Two high-volume handwarmer pockets are lined with brushed jersey for added warmth and secure with hidden zippers. Internal zip pocket is media-compatible. Insulated fixed hood adjusts with hidden cords. Internal elastic cuffs block wind. The fit is streamlined. Above-the-knee length.
- Durable, soft-to-the-touch 2-layer 100% polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Waterproof, PU-coated two-way center-front zipper with zipper garage maximizes the jacket’s weather defenses
- Trim, streamlined fit allows the down to conform closely to the body and trap heat more efficiently
- Two high-volume handwarmer pockets with hidden zippers; lined with ultrasoft brushed jersey for added warmth; media-compatible internal zippered pocket
- Insulated hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth
- 941 g (33.2 oz)
- Shell: 2-layer, 3.45-oz 100% polyester semi-dull plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Shell fabric is certified as bluesign® approved