To keep your back, shoulders, and hips from aching when you take your little one for a walk, Osprey incorporated their award winning AG™ (Anti-Gravity) backpacking suspension system into the Poco AG™ child carrier. Lightweight aluminum stays provide load stability and the mesh shoulder harness and backpanel combination keeps you comfortable for the long haul.
Child safety and comfort is paramount. The child cockpit is fully framed and padded and the butterfly harness is fleece-covered. When you set the pack down, the base is extra wide and has a locking foot bar for stability. Two large, reinforced grab handles ensure secure pickups. The child seat has built-in safety leg loops.
Other features include an integrated sunshade to protect sensitive skin, a myriad of storage pockets, and a removable, washable drool pad.
Max Load - 48.5 pounds.
- Anti-Gravity Suspension
- Contoured suspension combined with seamless mesh from the shoulder blades to the lumbar region balance and stabilize the pack so you won’t even notice you’re carrying a precious cargo.
- A built-in removable sunshade is included with every style of the Poco AG™ Series. A unique collapsible design allows it to be stored or deployed quickly. The sunshade is also integral when using the optional add-on Poco rain cover.
- The Anti-Gravity™ suspension incorporated on the Poco AG™ offers a highly adjustable harness, coupled with the Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt, yielding a wide-fit range for a variety of sized parents. *Available on the Poco AG™ Premium and Poco AG™ Plus
- Large Lower Zippered Compartment - A large lower zippered compartment offers storage for diapers and other items
- Stretch Mesh Side Pockets - Dual stretch mesh side pockets allow for external storage for accessible items