The ultimate down parka for extreme cold is constructed with an innovative baffle technology that eliminates seams, increases durability and delivers targeted warmth through varying baffle sizes.
- Summit Series™ represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- Fits over a shell
- Innovative, offset, engineered woven-chamber construction eliminates cold spots and reduces stitching
- Attached, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Belay-friendly, exposed, two-way, VISLON® center front zip
- Low-profile, reverse-coil hand pocket zips with harness- and pack-friendly placement
- Internal, secure-zip chest pocket holds alpine essentials
- Internal drop pockets
- Hidden hem cinch-cord can be adjusted through hand pockets
- Internal comfort cuffs with thumb loops seal in warmth
- Avg Weight: 840 g (29.63 oz)
- Center Back: 33"
- Body: 20D x 30D 120 g/m² 100% nylon with offset, engineered, woven chambers and durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Insulation: 800 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty