Overlander Sports is pleased to offer its customers the full line of Granger’s Products to help keep your footwear working better for longer. Their advanced proofers help keep the water out while conditioning and nourishing the leather, keeping your feet dryer and extending the life of your boots & shoes.
How to clean using Granger’s G-Max Footwear Cleaner
1. Brush any loose dirt from the footwear.
2. Shake the bottle and press against the footwear.
3. Scrub the footwear all over using the sponge.
4. Rinse the footwear with clean water and a soft brush. Then allow to dry naturally and treat with a suitable Granger’s proofer before use.
How to proof using G-Max Universal Waterproofer & Footwear Proofer
1a. Sponge – Ensure that the footwear is clean before application by using Granger’s footwear cleaner. Shake the bottle and press the applicator against the footwear spreading evenly in light strokes.
1b. Spray – Ensure that the footwear is clean before application by using Granger’s footwear cleaner. Spray evenly over the footwear from a distance of 10 to 15 cm.
2. Dab any excess with a clean cloth.
3. Allow to dry naturally before use.
How to proof using Paste Wax
1. Ensure that the boots are clean by using Granger’s footwear cleaner. Then rub the product sparingly into the surface using circular motion.
2. Using a soft cloth push the product deep into any crevices to prevent the leather from cracking.
How to use G-Max Odour Eliminator
1. Remove the insoles from the shoes. Shake the bottle and spray the top and bottom of the insole surface.
2. Hold the footwear upside down and spray evenly into the footwear.