Specialized Women’s 2017 Jynx Sport 650B
Sale! Now 20% Off Regular Price
It’s been said that variety is the spice of life, and the same could be said for riding. After all, life’s too short to spend all of your time out on the bike path. It’s time to grab your ride by the horns, take it out of the city, and let it roam free. It’s time to get on a Jynx Sport 650b.
The frame was constructed from A1 Premium Aluminum, while our Women’s Sport Trail 650b Geometry is on display in order to provide a confident, comfortable platform for riding over mixed terrain.
Custom SR Suntour 650b suspension fork utilizes our Multi-Circuit Damping technology to eliminate any “pogo” effect by delivering 80mm of hydraulic damped, coil-sprung suspension to smooth out rough terrain.
A Shimano Alivio rear derailleur controls the rear shifting with durable aplomb. It shifts along a wide gear range, 11-34t, so you can ride confidently knowing that you’ll always have the right gear for the hill at hand.
- FRAME: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Women’s Sport Trail 650b Geometry, forged dropouts, replaceable derailleur hanger, kickstand mount
- FORK: SR Suntour XCM 650b, coil spring, custom Multi-Circuit Damping, 80mm of travel
- FRONT HUB: Shimano Center Lock, disc, 9x100mm QR, 32h
- REAR HUB: Shimano Center Lock, disc, 10x135mm QR, 32h
- SPOKES: Stainless, 14g
- RIMS: 650b, disc, alloy, double-wall, pin joint, 25mm inner width, 32h
- FRONT TIRE: Fast Trak Sport, 650bx2.0″, 60TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket protection
- REAR TIRE: Fast Trak Sport, 650bx2.0″, 60TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket protection
- CRANKSET: Stout, forged alloy construction
- CHAINRINGS: 44/32/22T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Square taper, 73mm, internal bearings
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Altus, 8-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Altus, 34.9mm clamp, down-swing
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Alivio, Shadow design, SGS cage
- CASSETTE: Sunrise, 8-speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN: KMC X8, 8-speed w/reusable MissingLink
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc, resin pads
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
- HANDLEBARS: Alloy bar, 15mm rise, 9-degree backsweep, 5-degree upsweep, 640/680mm width, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on
- STEM: Ahead 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
- SADDLE: Women’s Body Geometry Myth Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- SEAT POST: Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
- SEAT BINDER: Alloy, QR clamp, 31.8mm
- PEDALS: Specialized Dirt Pedals