Specialized Kids Fatboy 20
So Junior wants to get rad just like Mom and Dad? Well, our Fatboy 20 has your kid’s name all over it. It has all the same benefits as our “big kid” Fatboy, only it’s built on 20-inch wheels for an ultra-low standover height and kids’ size. The family that eats trails together stays together.
The frame features an A1 Premium Aluminum construction that provides the ideal blend of efficiency and durability, while the geometry creates a roomy top tube and short chainstays for easy climbing and confident descending.
Our A1 Premium Aluminum fork is lightweight and pairs up perfectly with the fat wheel system to soak up trail chatter and bumps.
Our Fatboy alloy rims serve as the foundation of a wheelset that’s dependable, rugged, and efficient. So whether Junior is doing some trail riding or plowing through the snow, these wheels will be the perfect mix of performance and strength.
- FRAME: 2015 Fatboy 24″, fully butted A1 Premium Aluminum, ZeroStack head tube, 100mm wide threaded bottom bracket, 170mm rear hub spacing
- FORK: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, 1-1/8″ alloy steerer
- FRONT HUB: Specialized Stout XC 135, disc alloy, loose ball bearings, bolt-on axle, 32h
- REAR HUB: Specialized disc, loose ball bearings, 9-/10-speed cassette body, 10mm steel axle, 32h
- SPOKES: Stainless, 14g
- INNER TUBES: 20×4.0″ tube, Presta valve
- FRONT TIRE: Ground Control Fat, 20×4.0″, 60TPI, wire bead
- REAR TIRE: Ground Control Fat 20×4.0″, 60TPI, wire bead
- CRANKSET: 9-speed, 28T chainring w/chainguard
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Square taper, 100×151.5mm, internal bearings
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM, 9-speed, trigger
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM X4, long cage, 6-/7-/8-speed
- CASSETTE: Sunrace, 9-speed, 11-36t
- CHAIN: KMC X9, 9-speed w/reusable MissingLink
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro Aries, mechanical disc, organic pads, 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro Aries, mechanical disc, organic pads, 160mm rotor
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 15mm rise, 600mm width, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Specialized Body Geometry XCT Women’s, lock-on
- STEM: Alloy, 7-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- SADDLE: Specialized Youth, steel rails
- SEAT POST; Alloy, single bolt, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER: Alloy, 31.8mm
- PEDALS: Platform