Patagonia Women’s Stretch Rainshadow Jacket
Jungle downpour or alpine blizzard, the Stretch Rainshadow Jacket with H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric offers lightweight, packable, streamlined protection for full range of motion in a full range of conditions.
Stay dry and keep moving in our Stretch Rainshadow Jacket: it offers lightweight, packable, streamlined protection for a full range of motion in a full range of conditions. The waterproof/breathable, 2.5-layer stretch nylon H2No® Performance Standard shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; the helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor and a single-pull adjustment (it also rolls down and stows); and the watertight center-front zip and venting pit zips are DWR-coated. The single exterior left-chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets all close with watertight zips, minimal hook-and-loop closures seal the wrists, and a dual-adjust drawcord cinches the hem. The jacket self-stuffs into the chest pocket, with carabiner clip-in loop.
- Light, supple and stretchy 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric
- Alpine helmet-compatible hood with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper and welted, DWR (durable water repellent)-treated venting pit zips
- Exterior left-chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets have coated, watertight zippers
- Self-stuffs into chest pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- 261 g (9.2 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.2-oz 30-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish