Patagonia Women’s Nanogrip Nireta Top/Sunamee Bottoms
For long days in the sun and sand, the Nanogrip Nireta Top is a supportive, athletic-inspired version of our pinnacle-performance surf bikini top; its innovative, stay-put lining provides outstanding slip resistance when wet. The high neckline offers additional coverage; the delicate yet secure interlaced back straps rest away from the neck and shoulders for comfort and ease of movement while paddling. Soft, removable cups provide additional support.
- Soft and durable 83% recycled polyester/17% spandex jersey body fabric is paired with a blended microfiber lining for outstanding slip resistance
- Full-coverage top with a high neckline that offers additional sun protection
- Soft removable cups
- Secure back straps rest away from the neck and shoulders for comfort and ease of movement
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 94 g (3.3 oz)
- Body: 5.8-oz 83% recycled polyester/17% spandex jersey.
- Lining: 4.3-oz 81% polyester/19% polyurethane nanofiber double knit.
Designed for swimming, paddling and training, our Solid Sunamee swimsuit bottoms fit straight across the hips and have a full-coverage seat. Made from a soft and durable 83% recycled nylon/17% spandex blend, they feature hidden seams and hidden elastic at the leg and waist openings for a comfortable and flattering fit that stays in place without pinching. Swim-specific 88% nylon/12% spandex lining. Fair
- Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Body: 5.4-oz 83% recycled nylon/17% spandex jersey.
- Lining: 4-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex jersey.