Patagonia Women’s Light & Lined Studio Pants
Function without fuss, comfortable yet suitable, these pants make great travel companions. Made with stretch-woven polyester and lightly lined with our stretchiest polyester baselayer, they offer an exceptionally versatile weight and mobility.
- Versatile full-length pants built for a range of activities—quite possibly the most functional travel pant ever. DWR (durable water repellent) finish protects from light weather; lining wicks moisture away from your skin
- Tall waistband can be worn folded or unfolded
- Two topped-on front pockets
- Two back pockets
- Drop-in pocket on leg fits most phones
- Articulated knees
- Inserts at cuff for easy on/off
- 312 g (11 oz)
2.5-oz 100% polyester stretch plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Waistband, cuffs and insets: 8.5-oz 85% nylon/15% spandex jersey knit.
Lining: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved