Patagonia Women’s Corduroy Pants
Tough enough for stacking wood in the flatbed and soft enough for the long ride back from Targhee, these classic 5-pocket cords are made from durable organic cotton corduroy with a bit of spandex stretch for comfort and mobility. A low-rise back yoke adds shape, and the straight-leg opening accommodates boots or approach shoes.
- Organic cotton corduroy with stretch for comfort and mobility
- Classic 5-pocket jeans styling
- Flat waistband with belt loops, zip fly and front shank closure
- Front pockets with extra coin pocket; patch pockets in back
- Back yoke for shaping
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 510 g (18 oz)
9.5-oz 99% organic cotton/1% spandex.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing