Patagonia Women’s Capilene® Thermal Weight Zip-Neck
Every alpine climber searches for the delicate balance between moving light and fast while staying warm and dry. So we designed the micro-grid fleece interior of our Capilene® Thermal Weight to provide the greatest warmth combined with the greatest breathability of any baselayer in our lineup. Soft, stretchy and compressible, Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face that glides beneath layers and a brushed fleece interior to warm your core, wick moisture and feel smooth against your skin.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance; spandex for stretch and ease of movement. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Self-fabric backing on collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops help cover hands
- Flatlock seams minimize chafing; drop tail for increased coverage
- 139 g (4.9 oz)
3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric.
Solids: 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex; heathers: 92% polyester (30% recycled)/8% spandex; both with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved