Patagonia Women’s Capilene Midweight Bottoms
The Sierra’s superb Evolution traverse combines a chilled, pre-dawn start, high-altitude temperatures, and sometimes-frigid shade with a non-stop, all-day pace. Designed to manage the extremes of high-output exertion, our Capilene® Midweight fabric hits the sweet spot of weight, breathability and wicking that is the essence of versatility worn alone or with additional layers. It keeps you dry and comfortable when worn during high-exertion activities in cool-to-moderate temperatures and insulates beneath a shell in cold weather.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; spandex for stretch and ease of movement. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Fabric’s brushed grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Flat waistband has brushed inner elastic for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- 175 g (6.2 oz)
5.2-oz (175-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ 97% polyester (solids: 66% recycled; heathers: 33% recycled)/3% spandex with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Fabric is bluesign® approved