Patagonia Men’s Jackson Glacier Jacket
- Durable, soft-to-the-touch 2-layer 100% polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with 600-fill-power Recycled Down
- Waterproof, polyurethane-coated 2-way center-front zipper with zipper garage maximizes the jacket’s weather defenses
- Insulated hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth
- High-volume handwarmer pockets are lined with ultrasoft brushed jersey; media-compatible internal zippered pocket
- Adjustable bottom hem with hidden adjustment cords routed to interior of hand pockets
- Trimmer, more streamlined fit allows the down to conform closely to the body and trap heat more efficiently
- 879 g (31 oz)
Shell: 2-layer, 3.45-oz 50-denier 100% polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% recycled down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
Shell fabric is certified as bluesign® approved