Patagonia Men’s Capilene Thermal Weight Crew
There are four seasons on Longs Peak’s shadowy Diamond—all of them cold. When the conditions say shiver, grab this lightweight yet extremely warm crew to insulate your core, manage your moisture and not weigh you down. The micro-grid fleece interior of our Capilene® Thermal Weight provides the greatest warmth combined with the greatest breathability of any baselayer in our lineup. Soft, stretchy and compressible, Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face that glides beneath layers and a brushed fleece interior to warm your core, wick moisture and feel smooth against your skin.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance; spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Self-fabric crew at collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops help cover hands
- Flatlock seams minimize chafing; drop tail for increased coverage
- 147 g (5.2 oz)
3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric.
Solids: 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex; heathers: 92% polyester (30% recycled)/8% spandex; both with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved