Patagonia Men’s Capilene® Midweight Crew
Who needs coffee for a wake-up jolt when you’re facing the first pitch of Shune’s Buttress early in the morning? Our Capilene® Midweight fabric hits the sweet spot of weight, breathability and wicking that is the essence of versatility worn alone or with additional layers. It keeps you dry and comfortable when worn during high-exertion activities in cool-to-moderate temperatures and insulates beneath a shell in cold weather.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric’s brushed-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance with
- Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Rib-knit crew at collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for more coverage
- 189 g (6.7 oz)
Solids: 4.4-oz (150-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ 100% polyester (93% recycled) double knit; heathers: 4.8-oz (160-g) Polartec Power Grid 100% polyester (63% recycled) double knit; both with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Fabric is bluesign® approved