Patagonia Men’s Capilene Midweight Bottoms
Like a toprope on a cruxy pitch, our Capilene® Midweight gives you the confidence to push your limits. Designed to manage the extremes of high-output exertion, our Capilene® Midweight fabric hits the sweet spot of weight, breathability and wicking. Wear it alone or with additional layers to stay dry and comfortable during high-exertion activities in cool-to-cold weather.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; spandex for stretch and ease of movement with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Fabric’s brushed-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- 193 g (6.8 oz)
5.2-oz (175-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ 97% polyester (solids: 66% recycled; heathers: 33% recycled)/3% spandex with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved