Patagonia Arbor Backpack 26L
The Arbor Pack has a main compartment that closes with a large flap pocket and holds your inventory of everyday goods—from books, lunch and a shell, to climbing shoes and chalk bag. A zippered pocket on the underside of the lid stashes a wallet and phone. Inside, a raised, padded sleeve with a buckle closure protects most 15″ laptops from jarring knocks and also doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir when you hit the trails. Human Curve® straps conform ergonomically to your shoulders and upper chest for all-day comfort under loads. Accessory patches and a fixed webbing loop carry ice tools, crampons or a yoga mat. Made from durable 600-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Recycled polyester fabric body with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers a perfect balance of weight and durability for everyday use
- Generous main compartment; zippered stash pocket beneath flap; raised, padded laptop sleeve protects most 15″ laptops
- Human Curve® shoulder straps for carrying comfort
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- 618 g (1 lb 5.8 oz)
- Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester.
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester.
Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish