Osprey Viper Cycling Hydration Pack 9L & 13L
Osprey’s Viper 9 is designed for cyclists who like to push the limits—packing full day rides into half that time and bringing just enough gear to make it home.
Osprey’s Viper 13 is the right choice when you’re out for a big ride in the mountains or the desert. You’ll pedal in comfort with the foam framesheet spreading the load across a ventilated mesh backpanel.
Whatever you choose to carry, the foam framesheet spreads your load across a ventilated mesh backpanel for all-day comfort. The BioStretch™ shoulder harness provides a contoured fit and the webbing hipbelt is removable to shave ounces. If you end up carrying extra weight, top compression straps lend extra load stability.
Access your gear in the main compartment via the zippered front panel. You can slip small items into the dual side mesh or harness pockets or stash a layer in the front fabric shove-it pocket for quick access. There’s even a scratch-free slash pocket for your shades.
Bike-friendly features include a Hydraulics™ LT 2.5 liter reservoir with magnetic bite valve retention, internal bike pump storage loops, and Osprey’s innovative LidLock™ helmet attachment system.
Hydration: A dedicated hydration compartment with direct zip access for easy loading includes a Hydraulics™ LT 2.5 liter reservoir with magnetic sternum strap bite valve attachment.
LidLock Helmet Attachment System: When you’re at the brewpub celebrating a great ride, the LidLock™ system connects your helmet to the pack so you can retain possession of both after a couple of lagers.
Lightweight: Ultralight with minimal body contact for a fit that feels like it’s not there.
- Upper Side Compression Straps – Dual upper side compression straps help stabilize the load
- Front Shove-It Pocket – Front panel shove-it pocket with zippered organization pocket helps gear accessible and systematized
- LidLock™ Helmet Attachment – An elasticized LidLock™ helmet attachment system provides storage for your helmet
- Blinker Light Attachment – The blinker light attachment strap found near the base of the front panel of the pack allows for quick light attachment for high visibility in the dark
- Hydration Compartment – Hydration sleeve with direct access zip offers fast loading. Hydraulics™ 2.5L LT reservoir included
- Harness Pocket – Stretch mesh harness pocket provides easy access to energy snacks and other quickly needed items
- Front Stash Pocket – Front zippered stash pocket with heat embossed scratch-free lining safely holds sunglasses or phone