Osprey Scarab/Skimmer Hydration Hike Series 30L & 32L
Grab the Osprey Scarab 32 or the Women’s Specific Skimmer 30 and hit the trail. Designed to carry up to 25 pounds, you can fit all the essentials and still have room for a gourmet picnic lunch and a bottle of Italian red. Framesheet suspension spreads the load across the entire mesh backpanel and a BioStretch™ harness and hipbelt reduce the weight on your spine. Dual side compression straps provide stability during dynamic movement.
A wide zippered front access panel means you never have to dig for anything buried at the bottom and the 2.5 liter fluid reservoir with a magnetic sternum bite valve attachment give you easy access to hydration.
There are plenty of storage options including a scratch-free zippered stash pocket to secure your phone or sunglasses, a zippered front organizer pocket with a handy key clip, a front panel shove-it pocket for an extra layer, and zippered hip belt pockets. Final exterior touches include an ice axe loop and trekking pole attachment system.
2.5 Liter reservoir included: Dedicated hydration compartment and integrated reservoir allows for easy refills and protects internal pack contents from spills.
Organization: Panel access to the main compartment gives you quick and easy access to the day’s essentials. The heat-embossed scratch-free zippered stash pocket
- Scratch-free Zippered Stash Pocket – Heat embossed scratch-free zippered stash pocket keeps electronics or shades safe
- Panel Access – Wide panel access to main compartment to see all of your gear at a glance
- External Reservoir Sleeve – External reservoir sleeve simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills. Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir is included. International version does not include reservoir.
- Side Compression – Upper side compression straps keep loads stable
- Stretch Mesh Side Pockets – Dual side stretch mesh pockets provide additional external storage options
- Trekking Pole Attachment – Easily attach trekking poles to the front of the pack using the loops at the bottom of the pack in conjunction with the convenient buckle system at the top of the pack
- Side Compression – Upper and lower side compression straps help keep the load stable while also providing external storage options
- Front Panel Shove-it Pocket – Zippered front shove-it pocket with zippered slash pocket keeps your gear handy
- Zippered Hipbelt Pockets – Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- Front Organizer Pocket – Zippered front organizer pocket with key clip gives you organization and peace of mind