Osprey Manta AG™ Hydration Day Pack 28L & 36L
HYDRATION DAY HIKING: You’ll find Osprey’s Manta AG™ 28 is ideal for a day hike and the Manta AG™ 36 ideal for a long day hike.
The Anti-Gravity (AG™) suspension system—combination of LightWire™ frame, mesh backpanel, BioStretch™ shoulder harness and AG™ hipbelt—distributes weight to keep you comfortable no matter how far you roam. Dual upper and lower compression straps help stabilize the load and provide add-on storage options if you have extra bulky gear.
The pack’s main compartment is accessed via a front zip panel so you can see all your gear at a glance. A series of well-designed pockets keep you organized on the trail. There’s a large zippered front panel pocket with internal mesh pockets for securing small items. Dual side stretch mesh pockets provide space for extra water bottles and the hip belt has two zippered pockets for keeping trail snacks or a phone. A scratch-free zippered slash pocket provides safe harbor for your shades.
Additional storage features include a helmet attachment loop and Osprey’s Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment system to stash your sticks. An integrated removable raincover protects your gear if the weather rolls in.
This pack comes with a Hydraulics™ LT 2.5 liter reservoir complete with Osprey’s magnetic sternum strap bite valve for instant access to fluids.
- Anti-Gravity Technology (AG™): This lightweight system contours the body and allows the user to move freely. The seamless suspended mesh back panel disperses and balances the load.
- Removable Raincover: The integrated, removable raincover provides pack protection in adverse conditions. It stores in a small external zippered compartment near the bottom of the pack and can be quickly deployed to provide protection at a moment’s notice.
- Hydration Compartment – Direct zip access hydration compartment for spill-free refills. Hydraulics™ LT 2.5 reservoir included. International version does not include reservoir.
- QuickConnect™ Included – allows easy disconnect of the hose for faster refilling
- Panel Load Access – A large zippered front panel pocket contains internal mesh pockets for gear organization
- Front Panel Pocket – Large zippered front panel pocket with internal mesh pockets help keep you organized