Osprey Atmos/Aura AG™ Hiking Series 50L & 65L
The foundation of the Osprey Atmos AG™ 65 and 50L is Osprey’s Anti-Gravity™ suspension system that delivers outstanding ventilation and carrying comfort. This award winning pack has earned a solid reputation with savvy thru-hikers on the Pacific Crest Trail. This pack also comes in the women’s-specific Osprey Aura AG™ 65 and 50L size.
Osprey’s Anti-Gravity™ suspension system—a seamless backpanel composed of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt contours to the body to deliver outstanding fit and unrestricted movement. The Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt and easily adjustable torso length optimizes comfort on the trail.
You can access your gear through the top of the pack. The versatile floating top-lid is removable to shave weight but an integrated FlapJacket™ is always onboard to protect your gear from the elements. There are also two front panel pockets to keep essentials from going astray. Final touches on this state-of-the-art pack include the Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment system, and ice axe loops for winter ascents.
- Anti-Gravity™ Suspension: The Atmos/Aura Anti-gravity™ backpanel is a continuous panel of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt to provide unmatched comfort and ventilation. The seamless structure contours automatically to the body providing outstanding fit and unrestricted movement.
- Organization: An adjustable stretch mesh front panel pocket provides additional external storage and organizational options. Dual zippered front panel pockets allow additional internal storage and organizational options.
- Flapjacks™: A removable floating lid can be replaced with a fixed FlatJacket™ to protect your packed gear and minimize weight.
- Anti-Gravity™ Suspension: Lightwire™ tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load.
- Anti-Gravity™ Backpanel: Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated backpanel fit.
- Anti-Gravity™ Mesh Harness: Adjustable suspended harness with structural load lifter bar for load transfer and comfort
- Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoFoam™ wrap upper
- Anti-Gravity™ Fit-on-the-fly™ Hipbelt: Suspended mesh hip wrap for load transfer and comfort and Adjustable Fit-on-the-fly hipbelt