The North Face Men’s Nuptse Ridge Parka
Get complete coverage on the coldest days of winter with this 700-fill goose down insulated parka that features a two-layer waterproof overlay on hood and shoulders for additional protection, a Sherpa-lined hood, and a longer 31.5-inch length for additional coverage.
- Goose-down: High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
- Insulated: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Durable Water Repellent: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
- Parka-length, 700 fill goose down insulated jacket with a Sherpa-lined hood
- Relaxed fit
- 700 fill goose down (certified to the RDS by Control Union) throughout the body and sleeves and 120 g
- Heatseeker™ insulation in the hood
- Two-layer, waterproof overlay for added weather protection
- Fully adjustable, Sherpa-lined hood
- Center front stormflap with Velcro® closure
- Two-way, center front zip
- Secure-zip hand and internal pockets
- Internal comfort cuff
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
Avg Weight: 1004 g (35.4 oz)
Center Back: 31.5″
Solid: 50D 86 g/m2 100% nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
Process print: 50D 80 g/m² 100% polyester with DWR finish
Overlay: 167 g/m² 100% ripstop nylon with DWR finish
Insulation: 700 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union; 120 g Heatseeker™