The North Face Men’s McMurdo Parka III
For full-coverage during winter’s worst, shield yourself in this weatherproof hooded parka that’s insulated with responsibly sourced 550-fill goose down insulation for reliable warmth.
- Benefits: Media Compatible
- Waterproof: Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
- Goose-down: High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
- Ultra-warm, weatherproof, down parka with a zip-off hood
- Relaxed Fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Internal emergency gaiter built into hood
- Removable faux-fur ruff
- Low-profile, reverse-coil, secure-zip lower hand and chest handwarmer pockets
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal, secure-zip, media-compatible pocket
- Faux-leather TNF™ patch logo on sleeve on holiday style
- Embroidered TNF™ logo on chest and back shoulder
Avg Weight:1750 g (61.7 oz)
Center Back: 33″
Solid: 169 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon faille
Holiday: 169 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon dobby
Lining: 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta
Insulation: 550 fill goose down