Oboz Women’s Bridger Mid Hiker
Classic styling, meet contemporary tech. The Bridger gives a respectable shout out to a traditional boot profile, but that’s where the similarities end. With a pliable, extra comfortable collar, lightweight TPU forefoot plate that preserves the shoe’s integrity, B-DRY waterproofing, metal hardware and a lightweight, aggressive outsole, it’s totally unlike your mom’s waffle stompers. And, the Bridger’s leather goodness comes with practically no break-in time.
- Waterproof: Three core components make up our B-DRY waterproof system starting with our proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie. Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight while our textile lining wicks sweat away.
- Volume: Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Width: Standard: Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Upper Material: Waterproof Nubuck leather, Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane, Molded rubber toe cap & heel counter
- Outsole: Granite Peak — The quintessential hiking outsole featuring a nylon shank for stability, toothy side lugs that hug off-camber trails, and 4mm directional lugs studding the sole.
- Midsole: Dual density EVA, TPU chassis, Nylon shank
- Weight: W7: 16.2 oz / 459 g