Oboz Men’s Sawtooth Low Hiker
Proven on rocks and roots of the AT and the razor peaks of the Idaho/Montana border, the Sawtooth is rapidly gaining a cult following. Leather and textile balance the dueling requirements of protection and breathability, as well as durability and weight. And the outsole has strategically placed rubber for increased traction and decreased weight over traditional designs.
Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a wider forefoot & toe box.
- Volume: Standard Shoe — Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Upper Material: Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile, 3D molded heel counter
- Outsole: Sawtooth — A classic Oboz sole. Sheds mud, offers intense traction, and maintains stability.
- Sidewall lugs grip off-camber trails while conserving weight.
- Midsole: Dual density EVA, Nylon shank
- Weight: M9: 15.6 oz / 442 g