Oboz Men’s Bridger Mid Hiker Medium and WIDE Widths
While the all-leather upper of the Bridger nods to classic hikers of yore, there’s nothing old-fashioned about these stats: a pliable, extra comfortable collar; a lightweight TPU forefoot plate that preserves the shoe’s integrity (and your feet when the trail gets rocky); B-DRY waterproofing; metal hardware and a lightweight, aggressive outsole. Unlike the waffle stompers of our youth, the Bridger’s leather goodness comes with practically no break-in time. Ready. Set. Go anywhere.
Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a generous forefoot & toe box.
- Three core components make up our B-DRY waterproof system starting with our proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie. Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight while our textile lining wicks sweat away.
- Volume: Standard Shoe — Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep. Wide shoe — High volume feet tend to be wide with high arches and a high instep, or a combination of these. If you have bunions you may consider a high volume shoe.
- Width: Available in Standard & Wide. Men’s wide width is C in the heel and EE in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Men’s standard width is C in the heel and D in the forefoot. Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Upper Material: Waterproof Nubuck leather, Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane, Molded rubber toe cap & heel counter
- Outsole: Granite Peak — The quintessential hiking outsole featuring a nylon shank for stability, toothy side lugs that hug off-camber trails, and 4mm directional lugs studding the sole.
- Midsole:Dual density EVA, TPU chassis: Nylon shank
- Weight: M9: 19.0 oz / 538 g