*NEW BRAND* Big Agnes – Sugarloaf Camp Shelter
Tarps, sunshades, and group shelters
The Sugarloaf is the answer to the campsite conundrum of wanting to eat, drink, and be merry outside without swatting flies off your hot dog with every bite. Designed to be pitched over a picnic table or wherever you decide to set up your table, chairs, or kitchen prep. Two zippered entrances give you the option of keeping the doors wide open, while the mesh keeps that cool mountain breeze on your face. Enjoy a bug free, shaded shelter protected from the elements with room to hang out and store your gear.
A free standing group shelter to shade from the sun, bugs, and backcountry elements is designed to pitch over a picnic table, store gear boxes, bikes, coolers, and tables for food prep behind mesh walls that keep the buzzing bugs at bay. The mud flaps tuck under the footprint or fold flush with the ground providing first rate bug proofing with two doors allow for ease of entry and exit. Gear loops for hanging lanterns or the mtnGLO® Tent Light Accessory Kit while velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability. It’s ready to pitch; with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly and reflective guylines and reflective webbing. 16 aluminum hook stakes and a briefcase style carry bag with shoulder straps and organizational pockets make it easy to store and carry.
Footprint – sold separately; Fast Fly setup available
- Vestibule Area na / na
- Trail Weight 14lb 8oz / 6.58kg
- Packed Weight 15lb 14oz / 7.20kg
- Packed Size 6″ x 14″ x 25.5″ / 15 x 36 x 65cm
- Footprint Weight 1lb 9oz / 709g
- Floor Area 100 sqft / 9.3 sqm
- Fast Fly Weight 5.27kg
- Fly is polyester with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Body is nylon mesh and polyester.
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC’s)
- Aluminum pole system
- Plastic clips attach mesh body to pole frame