KEEN Men’s Targhee II Mid
Here’s a hiking boot that offers four-wheel-drive performance for your feet. It’s designed to be both waterproof and breathable, and the aggressive outsole bites into the terrain. The mid-cut height adds ankle support.
- Activity: Hiking
- Lining: KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Upper: Leather and textile
- Collar Height: 15.24 cm/6″
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
- 4mm multidirectional lugs
- Contoured heel lock
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapour out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.