Eureka K2 XT Tent
The 4 pole geodesic design provides space and strength for severe weather conditions. Continuous power mesh rod sleeves simplify tent set up, a real bonus in inclement weather.
- Hoop supported main vestibule allows for dry tent entry and added covered storage.
- Patented high/low venting doors and bottom venting vestibule for improved air flow.
- Dual high peak scoop vents with internal access.
- The tent body has 4 vent panels, all with zipper fabric panels, creating incredible ventilation possibilities.
- 14 gear storage pockets.
- Pre-rigged external guy lines with reflective web and anchor.
- FLY: 75D Polyester Ripstop 1800mm
- FLOOR: Nylon 3000mm
- FRAME: 8.5mm DAC aluminum
- Taped seams