Turn fire into electricity using wood
The BioLite CampStove generates usable electricity for charging LED lights, mobile phones, and other personal devices. Burning only wood, the CampStove creates a smokeless campfire that can cook meals and boil water in minutes. Setup is easy, fuel is free, and flames are hyperefficient with performance on par with white gas stoves.
- Fuel: Renewable biomass (twigs, pinecone, wood pellets)
- Weight: 2.06 lbs (33 oz)
- Charging Time: 20 minutes of charging provides 60 minues of talk time. Charging times vary by device.
- Fire Quality: 1.6 oz (46 grams) of wood to boil 1 liter of water
- Fire Power Output: 3.4 kW (LO), 5.5 kW (HI)
- Boil Time: 4.5 minutes to boil 1 liter of water. Boiling times vary by strength of fire
- Packed Size: Height: 8.25 inches (209.6 mm) Width: 5 inches (127 mm)
- Compatible Devices: Powers most USB-chargeable devices including smart phones
- Lumens (FlexLight): 100 Lm
- USB Power Output: Max Continuous: 2W @5V
- Peak: 4W @5V
In The Box
CampStove, Stuff Sack, Instructions, USB Cord, Firelighter