Asics Men’s GT-2000 5
For the higher mileage runner looking for structured cushioning and support, the GT-2000™ 5 shoe features a FluidRide® midsole for exceptional bounce-back and cushioning. An added stitch-down toecap enhances durability and forefoot support. Weight: 11.0 oz. Heel Height: 22mm. Forefoot Height: 12mm.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology: ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot’s natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Dynamic DuoMax™ Support System: This evolution of DuoMax™ system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FluidRide® Midsole: FluidRide® provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Guidance Trusstic System® Technology: This Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Heel Clutching System™ Technology: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Discrete Eyelets: Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- ComforDry™ Sicklier: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- Gender-Specific Cushioning: Women’s models feature a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.