Asics Men’s GT-1000 6
Runners of all levels rely on the GT-1000™ 6 for its balanced support, enhanced durability and cushioned ride at an incredible value. The Impact Guidance System® and Guidance Trusstic System™ help guide your stride so you maintain efficient form from start to finish. Weight: 10.2 oz. Heel Height: 22mm. Forefoot Height: 12mm.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology
- ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot’s natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- ComforDry™ Sockliner
- Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- SpevaFoam™ Midsole Material
- Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Guidance Trusstic System™ Technology
- This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Rearfoot GEL® technology cushioning system
- Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- AHAR® Plus Outsole
- Strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.