Asics Men’s GT-1000 5
The GT-1000™ 5 shoe features our GEL® Technology for shock attenuation and a more comfortable stride. Mesh panels on the upper increase breathability and support across the forefoot, while cutting down on irritation and blistering caused by traditional overlays, keeping feet cool and comfortable so you can run longer with greater comfort. Weight: 10.4. Heel Height: 22mm. Forefoot Height: 12mm.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology: ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot’s natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- SpEVA® Midsole Material: Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- DuoMax® Support System: A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System® Technology: This Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.